Declaration of Student
I hereby declare that the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I agree to abide by the rules and regulations framed by the institute time to time. I also understand that fee once paid is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Rules and Regulations
- Fee paid to the institute is neither refundable nor transferable.
- Students should strictly maintain discipline in the institute. For any undisciplined act a student may face fine or expulsion. In such a situation no fee will be refunded.
- Students should attach two passport size photographs with the admission form. The institute reserves the right to use the photograph of a student for promotional activities of the institute.
- Change in address or contact number should be immediately informed to the institute.
- Students should take care of their belongings. The institute is not responsible for any loss.
- The institute tries to impart best guidance and provides utmost help to students to achieve their aim but does not guarantee sure success in the examination.
- The institute will take all possible measures for the safe and secure stay of students in the institute. But the institute will not be responsible for any untoward incident/mishap affecting any of the students during his/her stay in the institute.
- The student should himself/herself ascertain whether he/she is eligible for certain examination or not.
- Students or their guardians have the responsibility to forward their entrance test/admission form to the examining body. The institute does not hold itself responsible if entrance test/admission form of a student can not be forwarded or is rejected by the examining body on any grounds whatsoever. Such a student can not claim refund of the whole or any part of fees he/she has paid to the institute.
- Students should submit photocopy of admit cards of various Entrance Examinations to the institute as soon as they receive it.
- The Director reserves all rights regarding rules and regulations of the institute and time table of classes.
- All matters subject to Chandigarh Jurisdiction only.